[KK] Ducky ducky [KK] Ducky ducky

OMG The Suspence!

Will he ever make it!?

Magyar responds:

probably not

[KK] Do you like puppy? [KK] Do you like puppy?

Awww

They are so cute : 3

Magyar responds:

cutest darn puppies this side of the amazon

Aria of Bliss Aria of Bliss

This was great,

It reminded me of a melody from one of the towns in an old Final Fantasy game, I don't know why though I think it just had the same tone or feel. Anyway I'm normally skeptical about longer songs in the Audio Portal but I really liked this well done.

TreborLocke responds:

I've taken a lot of influence from Nobou Uematsu and Phillip Glass (More from Uematsu) when it comes to my writing. Thank you for the nice review :)

So Irresistible Remix =HFX= So Irresistible Remix =HFX=

So i've

listened to both LK412 and your own remix this song, this was the first time I had actually heard the song but I really liked it. I think that you did very well with it, it's a very pleasant song and it fuses the 2 styles very well. I think that the VOC_NFAB should be made louder because you can't really hear it and it just sounds like something mumbled I wouldn't have known what was said if you had not said and i've got the song cranked up. Overall it deserves to be on the Best of the Week.

March To Glory March To Glory

Oriental? Religous?

I have no idea what this reminded me of but it was good, sounds like it should be the background music for a video game level.

DylanGlow responds:

Neither do I, I was just tryin' to experiment with some different sounds together. I'm glad you liked it!!!! ^_^ Thanks!

~Dylan ^_^