Aria of Bliss Aria of Bliss

This was great,

It reminded me of a melody from one of the towns in an old Final Fantasy game, I don't know why though I think it just had the same tone or feel. Anyway I'm normally skeptical about longer songs in the Audio Portal but I really liked this well done.

TreborLocke responds:

I've taken a lot of influence from Nobou Uematsu and Phillip Glass (More from Uematsu) when it comes to my writing. Thank you for the nice review :)

So Irresistible Remix =HFX= So Irresistible Remix =HFX=

So i've

listened to both LK412 and your own remix this song, this was the first time I had actually heard the song but I really liked it. I think that you did very well with it, it's a very pleasant song and it fuses the 2 styles very well. I think that the VOC_NFAB should be made louder because you can't really hear it and it just sounds like something mumbled I wouldn't have known what was said if you had not said and i've got the song cranked up. Overall it deserves to be on the Best of the Week.

March To Glory March To Glory

Oriental? Religous?

I have no idea what this reminded me of but it was good, sounds like it should be the background music for a video game level.

DylanGlow responds:

Neither do I, I was just tryin' to experiment with some different sounds together. I'm glad you liked it!!!! ^_^ Thanks!

~Dylan ^_^

The Happiest song in the World The Happiest song in the World

Well,

Even though it is very techno and funky i'm just not sure it's the happiest song in the world. I mean it's happy but is it that happy? It is good though.

Kadisha - Miracle Kadisha - Miracle

A very

powerful song, it stands out a lot and I really enjoyed listening to it.

Kadisha responds:

Im so glad you enjoyed it....

Kadisha

Nocturne No. 1- Andante Nocturne No. 1- Andante

Awesome,

Really deserves being on the Front Page, it's a beautiful song and you have played it so well.

MJTTOMB responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. :P

Captain Falcon Abortion Punch Captain Falcon Abortion Punch

Hilarious,

This Audio clip was very funny, I did not expect to come across something like this.

SysRq-Resolute SysRq-Resolute

Neat,

Not usually the style of song that I like, but it was nice and it played out smoothly.

SysRq00 responds:

Thanks, I was really trying to do some contrast with the drums and the simple melody while still trying to make them blend. Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

Cheers,
~SysRq

Wakening Wakening

An interesting...

choice of instruments, they blend very well together and it's a nice piece.

Mattimeeleo responds:

Haha, thanks!

Memories 2 [prev] - F-777 Memories 2 [prev] - F-777

Beautiful

Was the first word to come to my mind to describe this piece.